Bob Axsom

Well Known Member
I received the message below from RARA today and I need to get it fixed.

I am working it but in the mean time if anyone has some precise wording they want to see, I would appreciate your feedback.

Not a lot of time left to fix this and I would like to take care of it in the first try.
Thanks,

Bob Axsom

Hi Bob,

The FAA was here the other day and they need you to fix the way your
condition sign off is signed. They said to sign it according to your
operating limitations and then send it back in.

Everything else looks good.

Thanks,
Dana

Last edited:
Wording for signing off condition inspection is in your operating limitations, paragraph (23).

I certify this aircraft has been inspected in accordance with the scope and detail of CFR part 43 appendix D and found to be in a condition for safe operation.

Out of 8130-2G: "I certify that this aircraft has been inspected on (insert date) in accordance with the scope and detail of appendix D to part 43, and was found to be in a condition for safe operation." Include the time in service, name, signature, certificate number, and type of certificate held by the person performing the inspection.

Last edited:
Thanks guys

Mine is stated in paragraph 10 but the words are as you say.

Bob Axsom

Last edited:
Mine is stated in paragraph 10 but the words are as you say.
Bob Axsom

For several years, some DARs were "renumbering" paragraphs when leaving out the ones that don't apply to certain aircraft.
The "renumbering" was discovered about 5 or so years ago and since then all paragraphs numbers should match the ones published in 8130.2G.

Reworded log entry accepted

Got word late last night that the new wording was accepted. Next is the PRS experience and tests.

Bob Axsom