dwranda

Well Known Member
Does anyone know what happened to the galleries of each model on Van's website? I'm getting a 404 not found error when I try to look at the pics. I was going to send a couple pics to a wrap vendor as an idea for potential designs.

That's really strange. I've used different devices and browsers and get the same error on all of them. Any computer brains out there that might know what's going on?

I'm also getting 404 (not found) error. The Google banner is because the Gallery link points to Google Picasa, a photo sharing site like Flickr and Shutterfly. Don't know why it fails. Probably have to get a VANs IT guy to figure it out.

I'm also getting 404 (not found) error. The Google banner is because the Gallery link points to Google Picasa, a photo sharing site like Flickr and Shutterfly. Don't know why it fails. Probably have to get a VANs IT guy to figure it out.

My online picasa is no longer available as of two days ago. Only google photo. There are no google instructions to post to this site, but I stumbled on a post that told me how. I wonder if all my posts are still working.

Picasa is apparently retired now.

Moving on from Picasa
We?ve decided to retire Picasa in order to focus on a single photo service in Google Photos ? a new, smarter photo app that works seamlessly across mobile and the web.

Where can I find my photos?
If you have photos or videos in a Picasa Web Album, the easiest way to still access, modify and share most of that content is to log in to Google Photos. Your photos and videos will already be there.

What about my tags, captions, and comments?
You can access your Picasa Web Albums data, including your tags, captions, and comments, at the Album Archive.

I noticed that yesterday too. I hope they bring it back. I loved looking at all the different paint designs.