Rick B.

I don't know nothin.
I'm running the fuel lines in a 7 and I'm intending to have a fuel injected engine, XP360 from Superior, likely. Will I need a redundant fuel pump, and if so, what performance (flow and pressure) and where can one be bought?
Also, should a gascolator be installed.... cabin side of FW or front?

Rick,
Welcome aboard.

I would get a Vans catalog.
Use the fuel pump for IO engines in there.

I did not use a gasolator.

That fuel pump goes in the center floor
area to front. Works great.

gascolator

A gascolator is a fuel filter that has a drain provision. Most electric fuel boost pumps should have a filter between it and the fuel tanks. I don't consider the sawcut tube or the finger screen on the fuel pickup tube to be a filter. I am using a gascolator in each wingroot to provide this filtration, the drain provision is a bonus. I went with a gascolator for each tank to provide complete redundancy on this portion of the fuel system.

Depends on how much money you want to spend.

Do a search under my name for the electric only twin fuel pump system,. That uses pumps in the 100 to 130 dollar range.

You will also need pressure regulators and filters.

Gascolator is really not necessary especially in a FI'd motor.

Frank

The specisl fuel pumps seem to have about the same failure rate as th automotive pumps.

Which quite honestly goes to show how good the auromotive pumps are.

Then it just comes down to what price and what features you want.. I.e threads or barbed fittings etc, built in relief valve or not, a common manifold or not.

My NAPA pumps I bored out the threads and tapped the next size up so I could use a #6 ORB fitting..from memory, but that was optional.

Frank