I want to use some of these clips to hold an interior panel to some 3/4" tubing. They are stainless spring steel. Can someone please tell me what they are called and where I can buy them?
IMG_1356.jpg

Thanks,
Richard

Clips

Hey Baseball Dad, are you watching the Little League World Series?

They look like the clips you can get at Home Depot or Lowes for hanging brooms, racks etc...

These are not conduit hangers. They use a spring action to grip the tubing. The conduit clamps won't work because you have to have a bolt and nut to hold them on. I won't be able to get my hand back behind the panel to put a bolt through.

Baseball Dad said:
These are not conduit hangers. They use a spring action to grip the tubing. The conduit clamps won't work because you have to have a bolt and nut to hold them on. I won't be able to get my hand back behind the panel to put a bolt through.
Then try page 2942 Part #13985A26

Last edited:
Easy on/ off panel attachments

When I built my Kitfox, I attached all the many panels for my fully finished interior with Velcro attached with "Shoe Goo". In a few cases, where I wanted to make sure there was no slippage, I put a wrap of light safety wire around the tube over the velcro. After 7 years and 700 hrs, nothing has come loose ( I had some epoxied wire supports that did.). Velcro is cheap, easy and very lightweight.

Velcro can stick extremely well, if you are concerning with it coming loose, Bob Nuckolls has an article somewhere on his site where you clean the metal with Acetone, warm the Velcro glue tab and stick it all together into something that's near impossible to remove. Couldn't find it offhand, but its a good site to browse anyway. :)