pilot28906

Well Known Member
Tuesday I got my first ride in an RV thanks to Mark Reagan in Bryson City, NC giving me a flight in his very nice RV7A. I was very pleasantly suprised at how solid and stable the plane flys in all aspects of flight; slow, fast, stalls, 30* banks or 90* banks. The RV is not like any of the certified planes I have flown. I am sold and will be ordering the tail kit soon. Thanks again Mark.

John

What a coincidence!

I am just south of Bryson in the Chattahoochie forest riding MC's while on vacation and was planning on looking around the Waynesville area (including Bryson) on Monday due to a job prospect.

I'd really appreciate the opportunity to talk with a local about the area, both from a real estate standpoint and (MORE IMPORTANTLY) the aviation aspects, since I have an RV7 in the oven right now.

Please contact me offline if you or the RV7A owner wishes to help me out. I'll be in the Best Western Smokey Mtn Inn, in Waynesville on Sunday night.

My e-mail is: [email protected]

Mark Reagan

John,
I was at Sandersville, Ga. airport the morning of Marks 7A first flight by my buddy Ray Lawrence. Ray helped Mark finish his airplane and you're right.........quite an airplane and Mark's as nice a guy as you'd meet anywhere. Tell him Pierre said "Hi". We have also finished our 6A and have over 80 hrs now and it's in paint, :D