kaweeka

Well Known Member
When I purchased my wonderful RV-9A in January, everything was great. She flies amazingly well but, I always wanted her to look as good as she flew. In steps Kracon Aircraft painting at my home field of KLHM. They took my idea and a few pictures of paint schemes and made an amazing difference! Just wanted to share pre and post-paint pictures but I can't seem to figure out how to do this.:confused:

When I purchased my wonderful RV-9A in January, everything was great. She flies amazingly well but, I always wanted her to look as good as she flew. In steps Kracon Aircraft painting at my home field of KLHM. They took my idea and a few pictures of paint schemes and made an amazing difference! Just wanted to share pre and post-paint pictures but I can't seem to figure out how to do this.:confused:

http://www.vansairforce.net/articles/ImagesInForums/images.htm

Pay attention to the size allowed.

tinypic.com

Thanks for the help. Those of us who are technologically impaired appreciate any help we can get.

I'm getting ready to paint my 9. I might have to steal this paint scheme. what about a picture from the front quarter?

Last edited: