CNEJR

Well Known Member
Well the weather cleared at Conroe to make a wonderful 60th Birthday. At 12:00 noon, my newly completed RV6 taxied to the end of 32 and took flight for its first time. Everything went flawlessly. Now the fun begins......What a birthday present. I will post pictures of the plane soon. Just too happy, a long, long journey for me. Thank you to all my friends for your encouragement, support and mostly for just being a friend.

Okay, trying to add picture link.

http://my.imageshack.us/v_images.php

Last edited:
Chuck,

Let me be one of the first to offer congratulations. May you have many long and beautiful flights in the future.

greg

60 barrel rolls...

Congratulations Chuck! Paul Dye started a good trend a year ago - make even number of barrel rolls!

Sweet........Oh so sweet.....the birth of an airplane.

Happy b-day to both of you.

Congrats...

I had a number 58 birthday today as well. A nice flight to Lake Powell in my 6A made it all the better. Blue sky, blue water, and mostly calm air! :)

Looks like I started my 6A about 10 years before you ('96), and just got it flying last year. You'll be looking forward to a lot of fun!

L.Adamson

Rest easy Chuck

Happy birthday. I picked up my RV-6A kit 8 days after my 60th so the potential for many years of enjoyment with your new airplane lies ahead.

Bob Axsom

Last edited:
Congrads Chuck!

It does not get any better than that! What an awesome way to spend your 60th Birthday!

I just had my DAR inspection and received my airworthy certificate yesterday and had the first successful engine start today. Should be flying within the week and cannot wait :D

Well the weather cleared at Conroe to make a wonderful 60th Birthday. At 12:00 noon, my newly completed RV6 taxied to the end of 32 and took flight for its first time. Everything went flawlessly. Now the fun begins......What a birthday present. I will post pictures of the plane soon. Just too happy, a long, long journey for me. Thank you to all my friends for your encouragement, support and mostly for just being a friend.

Happy birthday:)

Hopefully, I will be doing what you are doing much earlier than that.

Congratulations Chuck - glad you stuck it through to the REAL beginning of RV enjoyment!

Paul