g zero

Well Known Member
Time to move,lived in Fla.(x 47)for 34 years.Would like to find airpark in southwest with lots priced under 200k.Sky Ranch Utah is nice but not alot of activity.Any thoughts or helpful hints?Texas looks ok ,but? I Like BLM.land snow close by ,ATV/off road,camping,LOW HUMIDITY!!!!

RE:What????????????

Time to move,lived in Fla.(x 47)for 34 years.Would like to find airpark in southwest with lots priced under 200k.Sky Ranch Utah is nice but not alot of activity.Any thoughts or helpful hints?Texas looks ok ,but? I Like BLM.land snow close by ,ATV/off road,camping,LOW HUMIDITY!!!!

I live near skyranch......Saint George.....Let see....BLM land all around, snow for sking/snowmobiling/cross country/hiking under an hour away, some of the best ATV/Off road areas 360 degress away from grassy meadows, camping is wonderful and close....grand canyon/wasatch mountians/San Rafael/Zions/Bryces/Capital Reef/Cedar monutain........Low humidity keeps lotion companies at least for me in business.......also tons of golfing spots/Vegas if you want to lose your flying money and world class entertainment. Plus some great folks live at grassy meadows. My good friend and fellow RV7A builder is there not to mention a fellow that own two MARCHETTI want to be a figther pilot toys!!!!So I would suggest give it another look see.............for more info give me a jingle on the phone or [email protected]

Frank @ sgu RV7A baffling just about done!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Stellar airpark, Chandler AZ

The house right across the street from me just went on the market last week. They are asking 1.3 Mil but I think it could be had for about a mil. Things have went out of control here with the airpark market.

Frank, you forgot to mention the WIND at St. George:eek:

Mogollon Airpark

G Zero,

I have a 3/4 acre lot at the Mogollon Airpark that is up for sale. I bought it two years ago with the intentions of building a cabin and hangar on the property. Instead we ended up moving to St. Johns where it is reasonably cheap to just hangar the plane (eventually) at SJN.

A little more about the property........ it already has a 3 bdrm/2 bath septic tank installed and the property has taxiway access to the runway. The property has nice pines and is located adjacent to Hwy 260 in Overgaard,AZ. Overgaard is located in between Showlow and Payson on the Mogollon rim in Northern AZ. No humidty, four Seasons, Cool in the Summer, Snow at times but it melts within 24 hrs, 350 VFR flying days out of the year.
You can view the property photos at www.az82.com. It's with mixed emotions that I have our property up for sale because I love the idea of living on an airpark......maybe some day.

Ed
RV9A Slowwww........build in between taking care of kids
N542A Reserved

RE:Hurricane

The house right across the street from me just went on the market last week. They are asking 1.3 Mil but I think it could be had for about a mil. Things have went out of control here with the airpark market.

Frank, you forgot to mention the WIND at St. George:eek:

Darwin

Come on now......real pilots can handle that X- wind stuff. Bye the way now you know how Hurricane, Utah got its name!:eek:

Frank RV7A Baffling about done so I am 95% done 95% to go:rolleyes: