flyboy10

I am looking for someone who's willing to show me their RV & share their building & flying experience. I am not quite ready to begin building or purchasing but am considering it long term.

I would be interested in a partnership now, but really just want to see one and speak to a builder/owner before pursuing further.

I could easily make the trip in the west TN, north MS, and eastern AR areas. please private message me or reply to post if you would be willing to spend a couple hours showing me your pride and joy.

Location?

I'm puzzled why you're asking about West Tennessee and your location shows up as Cleveland, Tn., which I believe is in East Tennessee. There are lots of RVs in Tennessee listed in Doug's white pages. Have you checked there? P.S. This is the same link provided to you two years ago on 9/05/11.

Last edited:
Dale-
I have an RV6 and live in Ocoee, Tn. I keep my plane at the Copperhill Airport. I'll be out of town the next 2 weeks, but when I get back I'd be happy to get together with you and show you my plane. There's also an RV9A based there.

I'm in Jackson MS; if that's close enough, there are multiple RV's in the area & I'm sure the owners would be happy to help. I fly a -4 & there's an -8 on the field with me. There are several -8s, -8As,-6s & -6As in nearby airports, as well.

Charlie
Slobovia Outernational (MS71)