trackdom

Well Known Member
I am near to order the finishing kit for my RV8. I am trying to contact Wentworth Aircraft, but it's just impossible to send a mail...Somebody could explain the way to find a good mid time engine at wentworth or other suppliers?

thanks

Unfortunately, a fair number of these vendors don't do email well. I've had to result to calling Wentworth. That doesn't help those of you who are international.

You may want to email Rhonda at Barrett. ([email protected] ). They may have an overhaul available.

Wentworth Aircraft

I have not had good experiences with this company. Be very careful to have all documentation and everything verified with a fax from them. Make sure everything is exactly as you want prior to interring into the deal. They get TOP DOLLAR for all there used and wrecked aircraft parts. They use numerous outside venders and do a lot of horse trading(if you know what I mean). If you are not happy you will not get a refund no matter what is said.:eek: I am not saying not to do business only buyer be ware(very aware)Good Luck!

If you are not happy you will not get a refund no matter what is said.:eek: I am not saying not to do business only buyer be ware(very aware)Good Luck!

My experience is the total opposite from this. I bought a used AP for a 182 from Wentworth in an Ebay auction last November. Wentworth was great about answering a lot of questions before I bought it and after I received it. After 30 days of it sitting at my mechanics shop I had to return it, issues with my mechanic, nothing related to the AP I received. Once they received it back they issued me a full refund with no hassles. I wouldn't hesitst to buy any equipment from Wentworth again.

trackdom

trackdom- Are you looking for a physical address or an email address?

I just pulled this off of their contact page on their website

2825 13th Ave. s.
Minneapolis, MN 55407
1-800-493-6896

and have this from previous emails with them.
[email protected]

They have always been pretty easy to get in touch with.

Hope this helps,

Steve

I got the engine for my Pitts from Wentworth and they were great. e-mail never worked, I had to call. I worked with Dave and recommend asking fo rhim directly.