RVF-84

Just had to shout out that lo and behold, it was Christmas today, and Santa drives a big white truck! Ho! Ho! Ho!

Had my first RV grin several moths ago in the back of Bill Marvel's RV-8. The second 'grin' was today in the basement, unwrapping the parts and bits and sheets and bags.....Wow! What an experience, just holding all those parts that will someday be flying. I've been looking at all the websites and seen hundred of pictures of spars and ribs and skins, but...to actually hold the stuff.... I would unwrap a bundle of parts, see the famous blue plastic coating and go, "Oooohhhhhh". This RV grin is rapidly becoming a RV 'perma-smile'. :D

Well, I can finally say I've taken the first step on the adventure. I just wanted to share this with you all and say thanks for all the information I've gotten so far to prepare me for the building experience. I'm sure I'll be crying for help before to long, so thanks in advance!

Yes, Virginia.........

There surely is a Santa Claus!

If you just complete each little step patiently for the next coupla years or so, one day there will be no more parts in the bins nor screws in the boxes and you'll say S*** I'm done, I"M DONE, WHOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :D :D