cjensen

Well Known Member
I put the fuses in my blocks yesterday, one by one, and when I got to the 295, it powered up, but pretty close to immediately, it went in to this "Lost external power" loop. About a second after the window pops up telling me that message, it goes away for about a second, then pops open the window again. It will do this over and over again until I either unplug it, remove the fuse, or power it down with the power button.

Anyone have any suggestions on where to start with this one?

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

This may or may not be help, but I let my 495 battery go completely flat and it gave me similar side effects. Once I plugged it in to AC charger and charged up the battery, it went back to normal operation.

Update...I found the problem! It just so happens that the first time I turned on the 295 while plugged in to ship's power, the PC680 had dropped to 9V's (multiple LED light show-off's and Enigma setup prior to me doing this ;) drained the battery a bit) and the 295 couldn't figure out whether to switch to battery power or stay with ship's power. I pulled the battery today to put it on a trickle charge all day, and the 295 now powers up just fine with ship's power.

So I guess I know where the 295 will start to switch now! :rolleyes::cool: