SeanB

Well Known Member
Hello everyone,

I'm getting started on another project and would like to get recommendations for my build's website generation/hosting. In the past I've used Expercraft and KitLog. Both were fine, but am curious what else may exist. I am very skill limited in that arena, so I need something simple to use.

Thanks!

I recently Switched over to Wordpress and have found it to be very easy and has lots of options to choose from, you can make it simple or complete what every your taste is.

www.n87dx.com

-david

Sean, as you well know, I use blogger...and its worked fine for the last almost four years of building/documenting. My only aprehension...is that I have a lot of content on there now, that I dont really control. I save all of my postings seperately but it still makes me uneasy. I dont know if I would go this route again...

and by the way...congrats on the "new" project! :) I shall be visiting soon.

thanks

Thanks for the ideas guys. Ron, it sure is nice to be back in the game. Got the vertical stabilizer finished the other day. Now on to the horizontal. This all goes a long way getting past the destruction of this last summer.:)