Subwaybob

Well Known Member
After 13 months of just being a COMPLETE slob, messing in her own pants, and being a general disaster, I have finally realized the whole reason her mommy made her...

Come to the garage and greet the RV:
091sn.jpg

After a proper greeting we get right to work on the pitot:
(Apparently there was a clothing change in there somewhere. You know girls...)
023fj.jpg

And of course an after work rest on the C-frame dimpler.
(Another outfit required for the resting picture she said)
224od.jpg

She recently explained to me in babble that she is "on board" with Dick and Doug. I guess she better be because besides Subway, that's all I talk about!! Oh and if you ever read this Doug, she is happy with your return lunch from mom's the other day. :D

Last edited:
Looks like front page material for sure:D [ed. You read my mind, Mike. dr]

Last edited by a moderator:
Most excellent!!

That 3 picture sequence was just wonderful.

And, I really enjoyed the outfit changes :) :) :).

I have 5 kids but you don't need to have any to appreciate this post.

Enjoy your little one every chance you get....thanks for posting!

My baby girl is 32 years old now. WOW! Time sure flies. Beautiful girl. Thanks for reminding me to look back in the old memory bank!

Very nice!!!

Before you know it, the kid will be asking for keys to your plane:eek:

Priceless photos.

And she will claim it's part her's because she helped you build it :D Even has photographic proof!

Awesome.......

My wife and I are still trying. This is what I envision when it's all said and done. Thank you for the benchmark vision RV brother. I showed these pics to the wife. She just said, "I don't think so!" (Flying still makes her nervous). What a beautiful thing! All smiles after seeing this.

E.

Last edited:
Before you know it, the kid will be asking for keys to your plane:eek:

Priceless photos.

Um, no. Now I will help her build hers, but as my wife says "This is mine go get your own!"

And she will claim it's part her's because she helped you build it :D Even has photographic proof!

I will tell her it was her sister and I had to terminate her for touching my airplane... :D:D:D

My wife and I are still trying. This is what I envision when it's all said and done. Thank you for the benchmark vision RV brother. I showed these pics to the wife. She just said, "I don't think so!" (Flying still makes her nervous). What a beautiful thing! All smiles after seeing this.

E.

E., you will get there. Took my brother 5 years. Emma (mine) was probably chomping at the bit, because she came QUICK!

Thanks everyone for the great remarks. I just can't wait to teach her to fly and pass a whole giant hanger full of RV's down to her!! Doug better have a back up plan if he gets tired of doing this because she will need the support when it's her time to build!! So Doug start training your son NOW!!

Subway,
Get her trained on the bucking bar
before long she will be out there all
the time.

Great shots,
Boomer

Subway,
Get her trained on the bucking bar
before long she will be out there all
the time.

Great shots,
Boomer

Bruce, I thought I would start her on wiring. Bucking bar is to heavy.:p

What sort of primer is best for preventing toddler slobber corrosion? :)

Great pics!

Already thought of that. Corrosion X should do the trick. I may leave it as her little addition, along with all the other things she has thrown in there. Rocks, toys, tools found laying around, june bugs, dirt.... More to follow I'm sure.