She's a beauty. I love the paint, but that little rubber thing hanging off that tube below the cowl just has to go...

You guys need to swing down to BMI sometime, if you want an excuse to go somewhere! We have our chapter breakfast every Saturday morning between 7 and 9, all you can eat for $4! I'm here at the FBO all day, everyday (just about anyway). There's several people here that would LOVE to see it!

BTW, I've been talking to the guys up there at Morris to get a TW endorsement...

cjensen said:
You guys need to swing down to BMI sometime, if you want an excuse to go somewhere! We have our chapter breakfast every Saturday morning between 7 and 9, all you can eat for $4! I'm here at the FBO all day, everyday (just about anyway). There's several people here that would LOVE to see it!

BTW, I've been talking to the guys up there at Morris to get a TW endorsement...

Didn't know you guys were doing that ... we will have to come by :)

If you can, give me a heads up when you think you'll head this way. I want to make sure I'm around. I'm usually at the breakfast, but some Saturdays, I just can't make it out there due to other "weekend chores".

Jack Holland is on here frequently as well, and he usually brings his -7 up if the weather is descent. His is a BEAUTIFUL example as well.

Can't wait to see it! :cool:

Cool! We have one -9 builder in our chapter that would be beside himself to see a flying -9 (great motivator for him!). I would be too! Let me know.

My cell is 309.532.4347

At Morris (C09) we now have:

RV-4
RV-6
RV-6A (Us)
RV-7A

currently flying ... we also have several other experimentals on field.

Well...get' em all together one Saturday, and head down to our EAA hanger for breakfast! That would be awesome!! A mini experimental flyin to BMI. I'll make sure we have plenty of pancake batter! :D

Saturday Breakfast

Let me know which Saturday you guys might fly down. My hanger mate and I are always looking for new places to go on Saturdays for breakfast. We both have RV-7A's. It's only 208nm from 08C (Riverview, Michigan)

Great looking plane, looking forward to seeing it.

Gary
N715AB

So there really are a bunch of RV's in Chicago-land (and nearby areas)

At least one RV-3 at Morris also (and I thought someone told me there was a second too?).

Anyways, a week of decent weather to finish off my 40 and then I am game any Saturday or Sunday that we do not go away for the weekend.

Last edited: