George, I can't believe you missed this post. There are even pictures of supper cubs doing it.

Still, it is SOOoooo Kwel!

Would you like to try it in your RV?

I think I will pass on this one.

I've been told that in some places spray pilots will do that to wash off their airplanes.

Hmmm.... Wonder if it would wash off a C150.....:rolleyes:

I think I'll let somebody else try it...

gmcjetpilot said:
A picture was posted before and there was some doubt it may be a photoshop job, but this video of a T-6 formation clears that issue up.

Enjoy: "The Runway is Wet"

I have a friend who used to do it on the Nile river when he had a cropdusting contract in North Africa. He tells me the trick is to make sure the brakes are full on so that the tyre aquaplanes on the water.

Yes but video way better than stills

N941WR said:
George, I can't believe you missed this post. There are even pictures of supper cubs doing it.

Still, it is SOOoooo Kwel!

Would you like to try it in your RV?

I think I will pass on this one.
Thanks BILL, yea I acknowledged the previous post and said I saw it, but they are STILL pictures. This is the VIDEO!!! Way better than stills. :D Would I do IT. No Freaking way in a million years. I'll do loops, rolls, formation and dog fight, but not that. G

Last edited:
gmcjetpilot said:
You got me I am dumb, I guess I missed the last post two weeks ago to a 2 month old 3 page thread. Anyway sorry I reposted it. :( :rolleyes: G
George,

No big deal, it is still, as my 12 year-old nephew would say, "Way KWEL!"