philip_g

Well Known Member
Super long shot. Looking to purchase a -8 or 8a and looking to see if anyone has some space to share in a hangar or a hangar for lease.

I can’t get too serious about the search until I have a safe place to tuck the airplane away

The answer is probably going to be no, but thought I’d ask anyway.

Last edited:
If you can find someone with an RV-8/8A, you can bring it by and see if it fits with everything else going on in the hangar - it might. If so, that would be an option until my RV-3B project is ready to move to the hangar, and I honestly have zero idea when or if that'll happen.

You'd be sharing space with my C180, a couple kayaks and a small-business owner who cycles inventory in and out.

The hangar is roughly near the west end on the FBO side of the runway. It's a 39' x 49' condo-style box hangar, with electricity and potentially heat (expensive account, currently dormant). No water or sewer or wifi.

Best contact me with a PM (now called "conversations."

Dave

If you can find someone with an RV-8/8A, you can bring it by and see if it fits with everything else going on in the hangar - it might. If so, that would be an option until my RV-3B project is ready to move to the hangar, and I honestly have zero idea when or if that'll happen.

You'd be sharing space with my C180, a couple kayaks and a small-business owner who cycles inventory in and out.

The hangar is roughly near the west end on the FBO side of the runway. It's a 39' x 49' condo-style box hangar, with electricity and potentially heat (expensive account, currently dormant). No water or sewer or wifi.

Best contact me with a PM (now called "conversations."

Dave
Your RV-3 will be ready, just a question of when. I'll come help if need be to make it happen!