curtis

Well Known Member
I'm seeking information on baffle installation on a RV-6A with an O-320-H2AD engine.
I have the Van's baffle kit, but the front and rear portions of the kit will not work.
I was wondering if anyone has this aircraft/engine combination, that has some pictures & tips on this?

Curtis
RV-6A 22787
Working firewall forward

baffle pics

Tony Kirk in Sylvania, Ohio has this exact combo. He should be finished with his engine installation by now. He was in OKC in January doing some training at the postal center, he helped my brother with all the baffling on his 9A. He was working on his own when he had to come here for training & was going to finish his baffling when he got home. He had lots of pictures when he was here so I'm sure he has more by now. Anyway, I'll get you his email & phone number. I don't have it readily available right now.

Marshall Alexander
building RV10-wings

OK, the baffles are FINALLY done. (I'm glad I had the opportunity to finish Mitchell's first) They took months, and are a pain in the a$$! But now that they are finished and I'm very happy how they turned out.

I've posted some pictures on my chapter's website. http://www.eaa582.org/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=19

E-mail me if you want a ton of digital pictures and you can call me and I'll give you some pointers. Or you can come to Sylvania, OH and look for yourself.

Last edited: