Tom Maxwell

Well Known Member
Doug, the photos you have been posting are great. You are getting really good at what you are doing. I have a request regarding the calendar wallpaper you are posting each month. Would it be asking too much to request that the images also be posted without the calendar? I really appreciate the images but would rather have them without the calendar so I can rotate through them more frequently without my peers telling me, "Hey you have the wrong calendar there." Thanks for the great images!

Fair enough. Starting next month I'll add a 'blank' version.

Always learning... this dr <g>.

b,
d

Ditto for me too. I didn't want to step on your toes/craft, or I would have asked earlier. The photos are GREAT!

Thanks Doug!

Joe

I think my wallpaper will be stuck in Aug 2006 for a long time. I love that picture.

Stuck in August...

AX-O said:
I think my wallpaper will be stuck in Aug 2006 for a long time. I love that picture.
Yeah - I have had a few remarks lately about how it isn't August anymore, and I really should change the callendar on my screen! :rolleyes:

Any chance of just getting past ones reposted w/o the calendar? :)

Let me C what I can do. Don't remember who sent me 'August', but if they see this I'll repost 'blank'.

b,
dr