Wayne Gillispie

Well Known Member
My 10 kit was scheduled to be picked up and delivered by Partain a month ago. Van's had it complete and ready to crate but Partain did not have room. I waited three more weeks for the next scheduled trip east. In the meantime, Van's filled other 10 orders with parts from my "paid for" kit. I was assuming that the kit would be crated and loaded whether it had missing parts or not. Again, not loaded on the next trip east. Van's said they would take care of shipping any b/o parts free of charge later. My kit will now be shipped by BAX Global. Van's had a crating guy out sick last week...I fully understand. So maybe by next Friday my kit will be on the road with BAX. We'll see. You'll need to have alot of patience and understanding when ordering/shipping your $40,000+ kits. They know they have one of the best kits available and demand is up from the overseas markets. Looking forward to bucking some rivets soon.

Hmmm... if Van's is "parting out" your empennage kit, maybe I can score the rudder parts so I can experiment with adding rudder trim...

Just kidding! :eek: Don't hit!