Which version would you like best on your car window?

• #1 Black and Blue on Clear

Votes: 18 7.7%
  • #2 Black and Blue printed over a white outline on clear

Votes: 115 49.4%
  • #3 Similar to #2 with a rectangle around website on clear

Votes: 24 10.3%
  • #4 Similar to #2 with broad outline around logo on clear (I can round the edges for a cleaner look)

Votes: 41 17.6%
  • #5. Black and Blue on White

Votes: 35 15.0%

• Total voters

DeltaRomeo

doug reeves: unfluencer
Staff member
Want a VansAirForce.net sticker for your car window?

Help me pick a format and you soon will be able to get one.

I have (5) choices to pick from but I?d rather have the readership vote on which one they like best. The dark background simulates your car window ? I?m trying to provide something similar to the AOPA sticker that I have in the back glass of my car currently.

To keep in mind: I was told by the sticker people that unless there is some sort of white trim around the graphic you won't be able to see it on most windows (because most interiors are dark). They strongly suggested we NOT pick option #1 but included it for reference.

What would it cost you? Just a self-addressed stamped envelope.

The idea is for anyone who sends in a donation check can also include a self addressed stamped envelope back to their home. I?ll put in a sticker and drop it in the mail box. If you haven?t sent in a donation and still send a S.A.S.E., something tells me I?ll put a sticker in there anyway <g>.

So, please vote on the number of the design you like best and I?ll get the ball rolling. If there is an overwhelming favorite here in the next few days I?ll go ahead and order the stickers.

I?d like to thank Mr. Greg Judy for working up these prototypes.

Thanks always,
Doug

Here are your choices:

stickerproto.jpg

Last edited: