Don

Well Known Member
Yesterday I downloaded data from my VM1000C onto a thumb drive. Everything went according to the book, I inserted the thumb drive, the number 74 showed up where MP normally is, I pressed and held 2 and got ALL to come up where RPM shows, then I pressed and held 3 and the data downloaded to the drive. I left the drive in place until the unit rebooted and the engine monitor looked normal again.

When I got home there was one JPI file identified with yesterday's date (U130518.JPI). I opened the file in EZTrends and there were 526 files, each apparently showing a "flight" or a time when the monitor was powered up. So far so good.

When I tried loading a flight I get a loading status screen with no data but the flight number and some data titles. Then a message comes up "Conversion from string "NA" to type 'Double" is not valid." I can get no further.

Two questions.

1. Am I missing something obvious in EZTrends? When I load a test file it comes up fine.
2. If the data is corrupt, is there a way to either fix it or look at it in say Excel?

I suppose any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Last edited: