Mark C.

Well Known Member
Hi Guys... Getting out of the Chicago Area for a couple of days so my wife and I can see my friends house in Venice, FL. On Sat. 2/15 was planning on visiting VNE in the 10:30am time frame. It would be great to meet some of you guys... Mark C. RV9A targetting 2014 start. IO360 Mattituck, all Dynon, Catto Tri-Prop.. 119RV... Thanks!!!

Just missed ...

I'll be in Venice from 2/6 thru 2/13 ... so close. Say hi to Gary P. and the Chapter 1285 guys for me ! (I'm going to be fully occupied in the week I'm there; taking care of stuff for mom.)

Thanks Terry... Yep I thought about you being down there.. VNC really looks cool from pictures I've seen. It will be wonderful if we can have a 70 deg. day.. as you know the Chicago weather is Circa 1970's these last 2 months.. I am still working on the panel, 10" and 7" Dynon Skyview including their new comm. radio. I really have a focus to have an engine start this year. I do have a PM message to Gary P. as I have seen his name in reference to Venice. After this trip I will be back down to Sarasota the end of April.. Be well..
Mark C. RV9A 119RV