Andrew M

Well Known Member
I will be is Seattle November 7th thru the morning of the tenth, mostly to escape the Alaska cold and do some shopping with Gina. I am hoping to meet with an RV-9 builder or flier. (RV-7 or -7A works too) I am well into the wing kit, and expect to order the fuselage kit this winter. Gina is sold on flying, we have been up together in my Aeronca Chief. I have not been up in an RV in over ten years, and Gina never. I would gladly forgo a flight to get Gina up for a ride. At any rate, nothing more than a visit with a like minded airplane person would make my day.
Please PM me, and thanks.

If you don't get together with an RV dude, think about a seaplane ride. We chartered a Beaver for a couple hours through Kenmore Air and had a great time flying around the San Juan Islands. It was reasonable as far as cost goes considering there were 4 of us.

I'm sure you will get offers for rides, but the seaplane is a fun thing anyway.

also in Seattle

sorry, not to hijack, but we're there Dec 6,7.
Hoping to catch some of the carol ships etc.
any recommendations? it's about our 7th visit in the last 10 years.
staying downtown at the Roosevelt....might rent a car if we run out of things we can easily get to on transit....like, if there's any RV nuts nearby that wouldn't mind a visit? :) ( -9 drivers?)

Hey, Andrew,
I live in Anchorage and would be happy to give you a ride in my RV-7. I have experience in RV-9s, also, so I can point out the differences in the models.
Bob Edison

I will be is Seattle November 7th thru the morning of the tenth, mostly to escape the Alaska cold and do some shopping with Gina. I am hoping to meet with an RV-9 builder or flier. (RV-7 or -7A works too) I am well into the wing kit, and expect to order the fuselage kit this winter. Gina is sold on flying, we have been up together in my Aeronca Chief. I have not been up in an RV in over ten years, and Gina never. I would gladly forgo a flight to get Gina up for a ride. At any rate, nothing more than a visit with a like minded airplane person would make my day.
Please PM me, and thanks.