swixtt

Well Known Member
well hopefully we are off tomorrow for a trip down to Oregon to visit the company and check out the 9's
the weather isn't looking too swell but hopefully there will be some windows to zip out for a flight. not sure whether we'll pick up a kit or not while there...
i know my friend has waited a long time to go down there! like 15 years or something.

anyway, it is definitely exciting to be making some real plans on getting going on an RV!

i'll let you know how it goes. although probably a lot of people on this site, reading this message, will know already know.

If you want to take a factory tour, then check the times on Van's website. They are sticking to the posted hours..........these days.

L.Adamson

expensive

Be prepared for a very expensive trip!!!!! A visit will seal the deal. Check out Craigs plane he has for sale. A project in progress is a great way to go. No tax, jump start on the building and usually pretty good deals.

:Dyeah, thanks guys for the info.

we only want to start with a tail for now, if we decide to bring one back with us. these kits are very appealing because a person can spread out the cost and not drop $35k at once... something i don't have.
have not thought about 'jump starting' as i have LOTS to learn and jumping in the middle might be a steep learning curve.
also, i like to 'earn my turn'.!! :D always been that way!:(