thilokind

Hi everybody,

I'm a relativ newcomer to the list. Started to build an RV8a (empanage is almost done) in Germany. I'm currently in Minneapolis on a business trip and would like to meet with other RV 8 / RV8a builders in the area. Anybody out there willing to show his project? Would be great to meet with you.

On another note: my bi-anual flight review is due. Anybody knows a flight school in the greater area of Minneapolis, that has something like a Piper PA 28 (I prefer the low wings over the Cessnas...). Or is there a CFI with an RV in the area willing to handle my bi-anual? That would be way cool.

Thanks

Thilo

Too bad you didn't post yesterday. We had our EAA chapter Chapter 25 meeting last night and featured a member's newly finished RV 8. He has flown off about 13 hours to date. I am currently building an 8 - working on the emp, horizontal stab. Please feel free to give me a call (H)952-894-9770 (Cell)952-212-7696. I can put you in touch with several locals currently building.

The Minnesota Wing of Vans Air Force is having our quarterly meeting on the 29th of June at MIC (Crystal Aiport, Crystal MN. a Mpls suburb just Northwest of downtown Mpls). If you check VAN'S BUILDER'S GROUP website you can go directly to our website.

You'd be most welcome

If you're looking for a PA-28... call Thunderbird Aviation. If it's on Saturday, CFI Blaise Eisenbeil is a very good one. I think he's a check pilot at Northwest. He only works Saturdays.