sev2007

I'm New Here
hi
i am Walter from italy
i going in Denver from March 23 to March 30, there is some nearby store or place to visit related to RV
thanks suggestions

hi
i am Walter from italy
i going in Denver from March 23 to March 30, there is some nearby store or place to visit related to RV
thanks suggestions

Welcome Walter.
I don't know of a store but I'm building a 7a in Estes Park about 70 miles northwest of Denver.
You are welcome to visit.

Meadow Lake Airport

I visit Colorado Spring with work a couple times a year. I like to drive around Meadow Lake Airport - KFLY There are quite a few RV flyers there and in the evenings or on the weekends you'll find them there with the hanger doors open and a lot of Hanger Flying going on. Just stopped by there a couple days ago. Good times!

Hello Walt. I live in Denver and fly an RV9a out of centennial. would be glad to try and connect when u r in town. Send me a pm.

Kent

Thank to all
I will try to contact you when you are in Denver. and for sure I'm going around at airport and of course I will go in the hangar at the airport and looking for rv

Hi
Is there an air strip or airport with easy access to see RV in denver?
I would like to visit in the coming days.
Ciao

Ciao,
Not sure where in Denver you are, but you have many choices in all directions. South Denver has Centennial, northwest Denver you have Rocky Mountain (both of these airports have a large contingent of RVs), and to the east you have Front Range, also with RVs. A bit further and to the north is Erie Airpark, Boulder muni, and Longmont muni. I'm at Longmont and we have well over 20 or 30 RVs. So take your pick. Google map for directions.
Tobin

Project??

If you want to see projects which aren't yet flying, you're welcome to stop by and see my shop. I have an rv-3 and an rv-10 in process.. Like said above, there are three main airports around denver and all have RVs. There are some recent first flights coming out of Rocky Mountain Metro (KBJC), so if you went there, you'll likely see some great birds..