evmeg

Does anybody have the schematic for the old style (1992 model) VM 1000? I was just given one in good working order, but the wires were all pulled from the CPU without marking them. I was able to find the wire assignments for the VM 1000C, but it has a computer plug so they are not the same. The eariler one has 4 wire banks on the computer and you poke in each wire and tighten up a screw. I expect it is a one page deal, but it is proving to be elusive. Thanks in advance.
Cheers..
Evan
530-351-1776

mine is older....1992

Thanks a bunch Gary, I really appreciate your doing this for me. Unfortunately it looks like this is the newer diagram with the computer plug. Mine is older and has 4 wire banks that you stick the wires into and then tighten up the screws. I will have to keep looking.
Merry Christmas.
Evan

Unfortunately it looks like this is the newer diagram with the computer plug. Mine is older and has 4 wire banks that you stick the wires into and then tighten up the screws. I will have to keep looking.

You need to talk to Reggie then. On VAF go to engine monitors, and find Reggie under one thread called VM1000. He posts under Glas467. You can get contact info that way.

Reggie

I have been trying to find his phone number.....I sent a couple of emails but no luck so far. I will try again. Thanks for the help.
Evan

VM-1000 Manual

Hi Evan,
I emailed you a copy of the DPU pin connections for the older VM-1000. Let me know if you need more info from the manual.

That's It!

Bruce had the right one! You guys are great..... this really made my day.I sure appreciate all of your help. If anybody else ever needs a copy let me know.
Happy Holidays
Evan