kevinh

Well Known Member
Hi ya'll,

My plane is currently at GLO custom getting painted. I'm considering having a 14" ish custom three color sticker made up for the vertical stabilizer. I'd be applying the sticker after paint is complete, because I may not want to keep this graphic at all.

Anyone have recommendations for a place that I can send some vector drawings to and get good results?

I'm sure GLO could recommend someone, but thought I'd ask here first.

Kevin

No recommendation, but a warning

Don't put that decal on too soon after new paint. In fact, you'll probably want to wait a good bit of time (counted in months). If you put it on too early and you don't like it (think you said, you may remove it), you run the risk of having an outline left from the reaction of the glue to the finally curing paint (which can take a long time).

Alan

aadamson said:
Don't put that decal on too soon after new paint. In fact, you'll probably want to wait a good bit of time (counted in months). If you put it on too early and you don't like it (think you said, you may remove it), you run the risk of having an outline left from the reaction of the glue to the finally curing paint (which can take a long time).

Good point. Thanks.