ronschreck

Well Known Member
Tony and Cody Zorn are once again hosting a two-day aerobatic training camp for all comers. This is an excellent opportunity to get started in aerobatics or hone your skills at all levels of competition. Don't care about competing? Come and learn to safely fly recreational aerobatics. Everyone is welcome.

I would like to extend a warm invitation to join us for our IAC Chapter 3, "July 4 Aerobatic Revival" in Vidalia, Ga(KVDI)! The official dates will be July 3rd&4th(You can arrive on the 2nd, Sunday afternoon if you want). There will be plenty of opportunity for good coaching/critiquing of your flying as well as the best food & fellowship anywhere! Anyone who has ever attended one of our practice weekends can attest to the fact that it is something you DON'T want to miss! On Monday night we will have a big cookout at the Zorn's house/hangar! Then more flying on Tuesday and you can head out on Tuesday evening to catch your local fireworks or hang out with us again. We have hangar space for all, & good motel options just a mile or two from the airport. So come and enjoy a laid back, fun filled atmosphere where you can hone your skills and be around more akro nuts like yourself.

Tony Zorn

Here's the Primary sequence. Start practicing!

And here's the Sportsman sequence.

I am bummed I will missing this. I will be working 2-4 July. This should be a really fun event. The. Zorns are a hoot and some of the nicest people you'll ever meet!

It's a great opportunity to sharpen your aerobatic skills. I wish I could make it.

Have fun and fly safe!