GSchuld

Well Known Member
Could someone confirm for me the construction makeup of a Vetterman muffler? I presume that they operate under the straight through "glasspack" sound absorption type. That being with a full diameter exhaust pipe running through the center that is perferated to allow part of the exhaust to expand into the outer shell, presumably of stainless mesh? The outer shell/heat muff design requires no explanation obviously.

Does anyone know whether they are constructed with all 321 stainless like the rest of their exhaust system?

Anyone know if these are the same mufflers as what AircraftExhaust.com sells?

George

Seems to me those questions would be best answered by the manufacturer, which of course is Larry V.

Seems to me those questions would be best answered by the manufacturer, which of course is Larry V.
And I can attest to the fact he is a great guy to talk to. He will answer all your questions and you will come away with a great deal of knowledge you didn't have before. Give him a call. I enjoy talking with Larry whenever I can. Hmmm, maybe I need to find an excuse to call him again.