Lemmingman

Well Known Member
Gnomes snuck into my shop and messed up a few of my J-Channels on the fuselage. I know this to be true since I couldn't have possibly done it. ;) So I ordered new ones last night. I chose UPS shipping since its basically a ****-shoot which one you choose since you cannot compare.

Today I was checking my voice mail and there was a message from Vans telling me that they had some VERY nice shipping deals from FedEx right now and unless I called back they were going to ship FedEx for half the price of UPS.

Thanks Vans for looking out for my wallet. Now if you can do something about those Gnomes, I'd appreciate it.

No, you can keep the gnomes .. I have more than enough here! I'm transitioning to fiberglass on my empennage, and all those hard-won riveting skills don't transfer very well.

Fuel Senders

I had a similar experience with ordering a pair of fuel senders. I ordered the fuel senders, floats and arms all separately thinking that's how it had to be done. Got a nice email saying that the senders include the floats and arms. They asked if I really wanted the extra floats and all, or if that was just a misunderstanding on my part.

It's really nice to work with a company that actually cares about us, the customer.