philcam

Well Known Member
Has anyone else had a slow responce from Van's tech support via email?

I have a hard time calling them during their hours because of my job and the time zone change.

I've emailed them twice now, with two different questions. The first email was never answered, but was able to call and get the help I needed several days later.

I emailed them Monday for the second time with a different question, but have yet to hear a reply.

Is this normal, or is maybe my email getting bounced by their spam blocker? (I use my yahoo account, so I doubt this is the problem.)

Yes

Doug,

Yes, that is the one. I had to double check because I know they list several on their website.

Thanks Phil. I'm pretty sure you'll hear back from them (if only because I believe a few of them visit this site on occasion).

b,
d

Vans email responses

Hi Phil,

I live in South Australia and have three years in my build so far. Because of the significant time zone differences and distance, phoning Vans tech support is not really an option. I consistently receive responses to email questions within 24-48hrs. The value of the response is sometimes questionable, but no real complaints from this quarter.

cheers,
Ron
-10 finishing

responces

I have e-mailed tech questions to vans and recieved timely responces.
Mind you there have only been two of them :eek:
I believe that their tech service is good from what I hear.

Spam folder...

Make sure you check your spam folder. I had one routed there once and wondered why I hadn't had a response after several days.

Response

Hey Phil,

Usually 24 hours and a response is back. I wonder if you're ending up in a spam folder for some reason or another...? :eek:

Thanks Darrell and Jase

DOH! They did end up in my spam folder! Joe replied today. Why I didn't think to look there, I'll never know!