AAflyer

Well Known Member
I working on firewall forward stuff, as I've ordered (finally) an engine and decided on a prop. I already have installed (mostly) a complete 10" Dynon SkyView suite, with ADS-B, TXPR, EMS, & Roll A/P.
My question is; do the included components of Van's Firewall Forward Kit work/communicate with the SkyView EFIS?
Do I need to replace any of the Oil Pressure, Fuel Pressure, etc. senders?:confused:

The FWF kit has the hoses and mounting, but no senders. Those come from Dynon with the Skyview packages. It all mates up just fine, easy as can be.

Hmmm?I guess I'll have to rummage through that box again?.
It's been a few months since I unboxed my SkyView, and I probably didn't recognize those components and set them aside.:eek:

Hmmm?I guess I'll have to rummage through that box again?.
It's been a few months since I unboxed my SkyView, and I probably didn't recognize those components and set them aside.:eek:

That would be a great idea...because we sent you a full set of the good probes and sensors with your system - and I don't think you'd want to buy them twice! :)

They are in their own "bag" of goodies, along with a bunch of your harnesses and other stuff, so dig around there and see what you find.

Cheers,
Stein

Yep. I'm spending too much time behind this computer, and not enough time in the garage.