Robert M

Well Known Member
Hi gang.

Just got off the phone with Barbara at Van's and she said that "a lot of wing kits are going out today." :)Good news for youz guyz that are waiting for your wings. She also told me that the fuselage kits might not go out until the end of the week. :( I'll wait patiently. One other item came up, she mentioned that there had been a lot of calls asking about kit shipments, golly, here I was thinking I was the only one that ordered.:D

For those that receive their kits this week or next, I'd love to hear when you ordered.

Thanks!
Mike

rv-7a Q/B

I received my 7a qb last week and ordered it mid June, also willbe picking up my finish kit tomorrow morning. now what to do with all these parts?:)

I called about my nose gear order and they said if you ordered a new nose gear before Wed the order was filled and will be shipped. If you ordered it Wed or later your new nose gear is on back order.

wing kit

I ordered my 7A wing kit at the end of October. Vans said it would be shipping next week.

My fuse kit is/was scheduled to ship next week, 8 weeks after being ordered but Barb said with the holiday it might not go out until the previous week. Bummer, but a few extra days will be ok. And I didn't call to bug her to find out the shipment status - my credit card company thought the credit card transaction for the final payment was fraudulent, and it was Barb who called to tell me, not my cc company. Even when I said it was ok after proving who I was to the cc company, they were still insisting it look fraudulent and were going to set it aside for futher investigation until I pointed out a number of other orders to Vans over the last 6 months. That seemed to satisfy them. So, the lesson, is to order lots of little stuff from Vans, I guess.

I have tried to call Barb and/or Ann the past few days (yeah, I've been tryin' to bug 'em:eek:), and all I get is their machine. I'll bet they're getting overwhelmed with too many calls. I'm now expecting my fuse to ship out next week some time or possibly the week after - oh well - it will get here.:D