Ex Bonanza Bucko

Well Known Member
Vans web page says that there are RV12s available for sale. Do you know if that means they didn't sell the new batch completely or if they are talking about a new batch to be for sale sometime later.

I'm one of those who was in the list for this batch but had to withdraw because of health problems. They will be resolved so I'm interested (very) in what is going on.
Thanks,
EBB

It's my understanding that the first batch sold quickly and that this is the second batch for with they are taking orders. For a short period of time Van's will give priority to those that put their names in for the first batch but were not able to make the list due to Van's being sold out.

Vans web page says that there are RV12s available for sale. Do you know if that means they didn't sell the new batch completely or if they are talking about a new batch to be for sale sometime later.

I'm one of those who was in the list for this batch but had to withdraw because of health problems. They will be resolved so I'm interested (very) in what is going on.
Thanks,
EBB

Bruce,

Encouraged to hear "They will be resolved?". Keep that checkbook ready!

Regards,

P.S. Sorry we missed the BBQ.

To me these production RV 12's have helped all the builders into better production of parts and better design evaluations. I like seeing all the options coming around as standard practices and I can see where ideas given by all the current pilots might become main stream in the future. Keep promoting ideas they may become a reality some day!:)