RedBird

I'm New Here
I have to say that I'm quite impressed with Vans refund policy. No questions asked. None whatsoever.

Of course, it's easier to offer a refund than it is to communicate with a customer to find out what the real problem is.

Having ordered a kit last October, it was well time to get the finishing kit ordered. Of course, it wasn't that straight forward, I had planned on an alternate engine and other components. I contacted the office to try to get some help, they directed me to tech support. Called tech support during their assigned hours, and they suggested I call the office.

Back and forth, and of course it always takes a few days to get a returned email, no resolve.

But, I'm happy to say that they were very happy to refund my money instead. Of course, with a backlog of orders, why worry about customer service.

But, but, but, it was impressive, and easy refund.

Just be sure it's within two years! I tried to return a set of unused wing tips the other day and they wouldn't take them back.

I have to say that I'm quite impressed with Vans refund policy. No questions asked. None whatsoever.

Of course, it's easier to offer a refund than it is to communicate with a customer to find out what the real problem is.

Having ordered a kit last October, it was well time to get the finishing kit ordered. Of course, it wasn't that straight forward, I had planned on an alternate engine and other components. I contacted the office to try to get some help, they directed me to tech support. Called tech support during their assigned hours, and they suggested I call the office.

Back and forth, and of course it always takes a few days to get a returned email, no resolve.

But, I'm happy to say that they were very happy to refund my money instead. Of course, with a backlog of orders, why worry about customer service.

But, but, but, it was impressive, and easy refund.

I am not sure what help you were needing to get, but no one at Van's knows much of anything regarding what is involved with alternative engine installations on RV's. Particularly the RV-10.
So if with your choice of an alternate engine, you aren't sure what parts in the finish kit you don't need, there is a good chance that no one at Van's knows either.

Last edited: