Brantel

Well Known Member
Does anyone ever have any success tracking shippments via reference number as listed on Van's site?

This never works for me! Is there a trick to it?

Last order I placed I had similiar issues. I called VAN's directly and was told that they were having difficulties with this and quite a few people were having problem tracking by reference. The woman I spoke with apologized and looked up the tracking number for me.

Me Too

rleffler said:
Last order I placed I had similiar issues. I called VAN's directly and was told that they were having difficulties with this and quite a few people were having problem tracking by reference. The woman I spoke with apologized and looked up the tracking number for me.

Had the same thing, just recently. Keep trying!

I have NEVER been able to get this to work in over three years of building and ordering stuff. I usually just call Van's and talk to someone in shipping and they give me a tracking number.

Parts or Kits

Brian,

Are you talking about parts orders or kit shipments?

When kits have been shipped via FedEx Freight, I've never been able to get any useful information using the FedEx Reference # on Van's site. I've always called Van's and been given a PRO number which I've tracked here.

Brad,

Parts and small things.... You know the million little things you need. You order, pay the $4 fee and shipping and about a day later you go DOOOH! I forgot to order that something that cost like $2 and you really need bad so you have to create another order and pay the fees and shipping and then the cycle continues over and over and over again.

That kind of stuff.

:eek: