Hi all,
I've lost my vans capacitive fuel sender kit instructions/plans, I found the drawing on my cd plans but no instructions, has anyone got a scanned copy of the instructions just so I make sure I don't miss anything,
My email is [email protected]

Cheers

Taran

Scan

Hi all,
I've lost my vans capacitive fuel sender kit instructions/plans, I found the drawing on my cd plans but no instructions, has anyone got a scanned copy of the instructions just so I make sure I don't miss anything,
My email is [email protected]

Cheers

Taran

I can send it when I get back in the morning. I'll check this thread.

OP-7

Taran
Sent you an e-mail. OP-7 is for the RV-8 but the sender instructions and plans are the same.

Sending units

Taran
I just remembered a couple important items.
1. When you drill the hole i. The inboard rib for the BNC and also the vent, be aware that you have a few rivets to set. I put mine right where the plans show and setting those rivets was difficult. No problem if you have a no hole yoke.
2. When you install the BNC, it needs a good ground so clean the area and the parts then mount it dry. Same for the connections to the plates.
3. After the parts are installed and the final wire is soldered to the BNC, test conductivity to each plate and verify no short to ground. Then coat the entire assembly to a few inches back with proseal. Seal the connections at the plates too.