diamond

Well Known Member
Some time ago I remember looking at a directory of all RV builders, categorized by what state they lived in and what phase of the build they were on. For the life of me I can't find that on Vans website. Does anyone have a link to that? Thanks

You da man Mike. I could have sworn it was on Vans. After looking at it for a few minutes, I noticed how many builders either haven't registered or haven't updated their listing in quite some time. Challenge goes out to all here to update the directory.

Last edited:
You da man Mike. I could have sworn it was on Vans. After looking at it for a few minutes, I noticed how many builders either haven't registered or haven't updated their listing in quite some time. Challenge goes out to all here to update the directory.

That should keep the Reeves household busy for a while:eek:

Van's did use to send out a builders list with contact info. I have one from approximately 20 years ago when I started my 6A.

Van's did use to send out a builders list with contact info. I have one from approximately 20 years ago when I started my 6A.

I received local list in 2006 with my empennage. A builder was couple blocks from me. I contacted him he told me he sold the kit unstarted. His medical practice kept him too busy.