brianwallis

VAF moderator
Anyone have an inkling when the new book will be published? The current one is the collection of the best articles from 1980 - 2003. The 24 year collection. I'd love to know when the new one is comming out! Mid 07?
Thanks
Brian

AA-1A driver

I had not heard about a new "best of..." Would like to see one because the original seems a little dated. Also, I was meaning to ask if anyone who has received the new RVator noticed that there are a few pages missing. Mine was missing pages 9-12. Anyone else? It doesn't look like they were torn out because the staples are intact. Looks like the missing pages contain an update on the RV-12.

bsacks05 said:
Also, I was meaning to ask if anyone who has received the new RVator noticed that there are a few pages missing. Mine was missing pages 9-12. Anyone else? It doesn't look like they were torn out because the staples are intact. Looks like the missing pages contain an update on the RV-12.

I presume you mean the "Fourth Issue 2006". My copy has those pages, so it looks like yours is a bad copy.

Your copy is missing the first page of the RV-12 update, a two page "Builder Profile" story and one page of "In the Field" reports.

The RV-12 progress report talks about the panel design and comments on the feedback they got when they showed the prototype at Oshkosh.