rv969wf

Well Known Member
VansAirForce.net Stickers Are Ready To Be Mailed (FREE)
Only cost is a S.A.S.E.
These were made up by Greg Judy at www.VinylGraphicsByGreg.com.
http://www.vansairforce.net/Graphics/VAFWindowSticker.jpg
Doug Reeves,,,,,,, Thanks for this happening and working out as it will open up new areas to the RV builders needing Vinyl Graphics and Laser etching to our RV's.. One thing that Greg also does is Laser graphic work for instrument panel labels that are self adhesive for breakers, radios, etc...Check out www.VinylGraphicsByGreg.com

Last edited:
Hi Paul.

Exterior (so to not damage heating strips). A replacement is a stamp away <g>.

YES YES

RV_7A said:
Can I get a 21" x 7 3/4" ??? Here in Texas everything is bigger...

-Jeff

Jeff and others, YES Greg can make the VAF decals 21"x7 3/4" or just about any size you need. I called Greg tonight and he said yes, no problem. Hope this helps and they look AWESOME!!!!! AJ

Alan, thats great! I emailed Greg using the email link on his website. I want 1 for both my trucks.

-Jeff

Got pricing back for the new larger sticker if anyone is interested.

They will be 21" x 5 1/8" and are priced at $25 plus ttl. ;)

-Jeff

Email Greg at vgg1@sbcglobal dot net.

AJ-

Do you think you might have some decals on hand at fly-ins? Say.... April 7th at Garden City? I hope to be able to go. I was wishing to go to Dodge City yesterday...but mom had me spring cleaning :mad: .

Thanks!

-Brad

Hi Brad,

Remember anyone can send a self-addressed-stamped evelope to my PO box and I'll send you a sticker.

Delta Romeo, LLC.
PO Box 143302
Irving, TX 75014-3302

Best,
Doug

iwannarv said:
AJ-

Do you think you might have some decals on hand at fly-ins? Say.... April 7th at Garden City? I hope to be able to go. I was wishing to go to Dodge City yesterday...but mom had me spring cleaning :mad: .

Thanks!

-Brad