turbo

Well Known Member
is there a way to research your VAF #? who are the top 10? 20? how hight are we now?

I believe the VAF number has only yto do with contributions and not total membership.

You can go to the "Members List" function above and multiply the members per page times the number of pages for a total. Or id Doug sees tyou post he can probably tell you off the top of his head.

I'm VAF #1 <g>.

When somebody contributes the first time I assign them a number in my accounting software...that's pretty much it.

Once every few months I use a random number generator to print out a batch of numbers, then I start looking in the list. If your number has donated in the previous 12 months you win a prize (usually a $30 gift certificate from Avery Tools or something equivalent).

b,
dr

Hey Doug

What's my VAF number. I can't locate it in my profile or anywhere else.

I see a number of posts signed as VAF #xyz and want to add that to my signature. A source of pride for those of us who have been with you since the beginning.

What's my VAF number. I can't locate it in my profile or anywhere else.

I see a number of posts signed as VAF #xyz and want to add that to my signature. A source of pride for those of us who have been with you since the beginning.

You may be confusing Van's builder number with the VAF number.