mrreddick

Well Known Member
What has happened to the VAF Cap Sightings link? Are those pictures no longer allowed? I performed a search to find an old post and I received no links. :(

[ed. Main page (vansairforce.net), look for 'Hat Sightings' in the menu on the left side. dr]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hat Sightings

Thanks, I didn't know it had moved from the forums. Found the link and looked thru the "sightings" only to discover that my friend was right, our sighting from Area 51 has been deleted. THANKS!

I think you should repost it. Just call it something else, maybe ....hat seen somewhere that does not exist

Aliens

Mike -
Post #24 in the thread I sent you to looks like your post but you better hurry before it leaves again. Darn them aliens anyway.:)

Ooops, I see Arnie already figured it out for you. Hey Arnie, I checked out your gallery, nice pics.

Last edited:
Area 51

Mike -
Post #24 in the thread I sent you to looks like your post but you better hurry before it leaves again. Darn them aliens anyway.:)

Ooops, I see Arnie already figured it out for you. Hey Arnie, I checked out your gallery, nice pics.

Arnie & Mike,

I guess that link was overlooked. Had to dig to find it.

Thanks