rvator9a

Well Known Member
Just curious if there is any sort of VAF get together at S&F. I seem to remember something going on at Oskosh and I am curious if there is a place to meet all the people on the forums. It would be nice to put a face to some of the posts. I will be there for thurs and fri. and if any 9 drivers want to take pity on a poor 9a builder that hasn't been airborne in two years I'd love to pay for someones gas bill.

Here's my cell #478-213-2555 for ya and any other RVrs who want to meet up. I will be in the homebuilt camping Thurs and Fri nights. I'll be with my son Bruce and my partner Mr. Beam.

My son and I just got in from an early evening flight over the countryside. We played fire patrol and I let him fly a little (he's 11). Then we headed back to the airport for 5 touch and goes. What a perfect evening....I am so in love
with this airplane!!!!!

Bruce I'll take that number with me. I can't wait to take my 12 year old and his younger sister and brother up for a ride. Looking forward to meeting all the rv'ers

Great to see your enjoying Nine. I will be going down Sunday. Airplanes will have to stay home this time. I will be camping in the Volunteer Area. I hope you enjoy your flight into LAL. It is fun. Don't forget to set you GPS for Lake Parker, not LAL. I will be working with My Chapter(Can't say EAA it's not Politically correct there). We do the Flight Line Tours so look me up.
Gerry Chancey
Rv-9, N92GC
J-3, NC88583

Paint01.jpg
Paint11.jpg

I will be parked in the RV area Monday afternoon through Thursday morning. All are welcome to stop by and chat.