MikeCRV

I'm New Here
My Rv6 will be outside in the Florida sun for the next 3 months( no hangar space) and I have been told of two products for maximum paint protection.Has anyone any experience with "Rejex" or "5 Starshine"? How about recommendations for max paint protection from the sun.
thanks
Mike

Don't know about protection from the sun but I love Rejex. Use it on my car and airplanes. Great shine, easy to remove bugs, etc. I put a coat on my Toyota truck in December then had 3 months of hard winter driving including some time in the mountains in CO with lots of salt, sand, etc. Finally washed it last week and it looks as good as it did 3 months ago. The water still beads, too.
On the airplane, it makes bug removal after flight as simple as wiping a wet rag across the leading edge.

Compared to wax, it is pretty easy to apply / buff off, as well. I really like it. No affiliation with the company whatsoever.

T.

Rejex excellent

I second everything in the first post. Plus, I use it on my windscreen/canopy. Just be careful to get it wiped clear immediately as per instructions.

I too use Rejex on my car (I don't have a plane yet :( ) and love it. Like the others have said, it makes removing bugs, tar, brake dust, or any other gooey stuff extremely easy. Simply put, nothing sticks to it and it lasts a long time. Having said that, there are NO UV inhibitors in it and it says so right on the bottle. What it does say is that it has a "highly refractive index" and it reflects most harmful rays. If your plane is going to be sitting in the sun, I would use a product (i.e wax) that offers better UV protection. Hope this helps.

-This concludes my bi-monthly post. :)

Last edited: