rv6builder48138

Help! A few months ago, I saw a web page that described how a builder used hinges to attach his RV-7's wing tips. Since then, I've had a computer meltdown (I'd saved the page on the hard drive) and had to buy another computer, and I don't have that page or its URL any more. Can someone help me out? Thanks...John

not sure of a webpage, but if you have the rvator issues from last year, there was a write up on this subject. if not, i can copy and fax it to you if you want it...i plan on doing the same thing. :cool:

cjensen said:
not sure of a webpage, but if you have the rvator issues from last year, there was a write up on this subject. if not, i can copy and fax it to you if you want it...i plan on doing the same thing. :cool:

Memory is the second thing to go, and I can't remember the first! I think you're correct, I'll take a look at my back issues and find it. Dunno why I thought it was a web page...maybe I'm spending too much time surfing the net and not enough time reading "real" stuff. :p

I don't remember the guy's name, but I think his shop is called possumworks or something similar. He's a frequent contributor on this site and has a lot of innovative doo-dads on his plane.

retractable pitto tube

he also has a really cool looking pitto tube coming out of that wingtip.. retracks..

Danny..