DrHolling

Well Known Member
I have capacitive fuel plates with Dynon adapters and a LSE Plasma III ignition. I would like to hook them to my AFS AF-2500 EMS. The AF-2500 is configured for floats (I believe) and I have seen reference to cutting jumpers to use it with the capacitive adapters. Does anyone have specific instructions for this mod? It appears there are 2 jumpers near a marking about "Float" JP6 & JP7 perhaps these are the ones that configure either float or capacitive adapter inputs. Hoping for confirmation from someone who has gone before. (I posed the question on the AFS forum a couple of days ago but no response yet)

Also wondered if anyone had connected the LSE tach output to the AF-2500 and could provide guidance.

Thanks,
Dave

Should not be a problem. You can send us the Analog module and we will convert it to capacitance or email me [email protected] and we can send you instructions. You will need our electronic ignition interface board.

Rob Hickman
Advanced Flight Systems

Email attempt

Rob, tried sending you an email directly. My email is [email protected], if you could sent me the instructions and information on your EI adapter I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Dave

Last edited: