RScott

Well Known Member
Got a flyer in the mail today showing some good deals on used tools from yardstore.com:

Chicago Pneumatic 2X or 3X rivet gun $125; CP's are among the best brands. Ingersoll Rand, another good brand, ACV 12 (similar to 3X, but a little longer & too long to rivet between ribs on an RV-9), $89. I have a CP & an IR & prefer the IR which seems to hit harder.

Rockwell right angle air drill (probably not the best brand but you won't use it very much anyway) $135, Dotcos & AROs $219-239.

Dotco pistol grip air drills, 3/8" chuck, 6200 rpm, $75. Dotco is a good brand; these are heavier than the lightest Sioux drills, but at 2.1 lbs about the same as other Sioux models & most other brands. There will be times where you will need a 3/8" chuck.

They don't seem to have all of these loaded on their website so if you are interested you probably need to call: 800-888-8991. However, I do see some good deals on the website which were not in the flyer, so check both.

No, I am not affiliated with them; I just thought some folks here might benefit from the sale.

Richard Scott
RV-9A Fuselage