dreed

Well Known Member
Hey all, I don't want to make an advertisement, but wanted to share some great training I received this week that I'd highly recommend.

Mike "Cuckoo" Kloch at Specialized Aero Works (SAW) out in Bend, OR. Mike does some great upset recovery and spin training courses with a lot of focus on both the ground and air work that I'd highly recommend if you live out this way or just want to visit beautiful Bend, OR.

The course I took was about 11 hours of ground and 5 hours of air work in a Super Decathlon with three being dedicated to Upset recovery and two to Spin training/recovery, etc.

While highly educational, it was a heck of a lot of fun too! Got to do my first acro (I'll do more for sure!) :)

My plane is getting close so I did transition training as well. I got 9 hours with Mike Seager last week in the Vans factory 9A and the 14A which was (as expected) great and highly educational too. I can't say enough good things about mike taking my rusty butt from flying in general and no RV Time at all. I was a ham fisted fool in the RV at first!

Last edited: